History of Southborough Lodge (in course of construction)

The Southborough Lodge 7203 was consecrated on the 1st October 1952 by the Right Worshipful Provincial Grand Master,
The Rt Hon The Lord Cornwallis, KBE, MC, Past Grand Warden.

He was assisted by the Deputy Provincial Grand Master, Assistant Provincial Grand Masters and Officers of the Province.

The Founders and First Officers of the Lodge were as follows:

W Bro Sidney John Pope PM as Worshipful Master
W Bro Augustine Hugh Kempster PM as Immediate Past Master

The Officers for 1952 -1953 were:

W Bro Arthur Henry Ketheridge as Senior Warden
Bro Stanley Herbert Muffett as Junior Warden
Bro Geoffrey Thomas Wilson as Treasurer
Bro Reginald William Smith as Secretary
W Bro Ronald William Lewis Wilson as Director of Ceremonies
Bro Maynard William Beastall as Senior Deacon
Bro Sidney James Venn as Junior Deacon
Bro Kenneth James Gunn Morrison as Assistant Director of Ceremonies
Bro Edmund Reynolds Martin as Almoner
W Bro Hedley Paul Mathews as Organist
Bro Arthur James Kemp as Assistant Secretary
Bro Raymond Woodcock Addison as Inner Guard
Bro Sidney Segal as Steward
Bro Ralph Norman Carr as Steward
Bro Robert Buller Park as Steward
Bro Victor Edward Mumford as Steward

Bro Sidney James Venn as Provincial Charity Representative

Founders of the Lodge (continued)

W Bro Herbert Frank Simnett PAGSwdB
W Bro Albert Dawe Harris
Bro Henry Connor
Bro Archibald Ernest Hunt-Furlonger
Bro Ernest Gainsford
Bro Leonard Norman Blake
Bro William Edward Mulls
Bro John Michael Lenihan

The Tyler was Bro William Weeks and Assistant Tyler was Bro Gilbert Leonard

 





(c) 2016 Southborough Lodge 7203
Website Design by David Timothy